JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a 1st gen savage scout in .308 that I recently got in trade. I've taken it out and shot it a few times, but it's not really sticking. I've tried to love savage, but can't quite get there. I still prefer my 03a3 pseudo scout.
The rifle is in excellent shape. The previous owner took good care of it. The scope is a 2.75x Burris gloss scope, also in excellent shape, in what look to be Leupold qr rings.

Asking $550 for the package.

As for transfer, I am a gunsmith, so if you care to drive to sweet home, I will cover the transfer except the $10 to the state. Otherwise I will deliver the guns to your ffl of choice as far as Albany and you can cover any fees. If you want me to ship, that's fine too, but you can pay.

As for trades, I'd rather sell. I never say no, but I'd rather sell. Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Still available. $500 cash. No longer interested in trades, funding a new project.

The gun is currently with a friend in Sisters. You can pick it up with him if you like (he is an FFL) or I can get it back and you can pick it up in Sweet Home. Either of those two options will cost you just $10 for the background check. Otherwise, I will take it as far as Albany, and you can cover any transfer fees at the dealer of your choice.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top