Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Savage Scout

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by MountainBear, Jan 30, 2016.

1. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

This is a 1st gen savage scout in .308 that I recently got in trade. I've taken it out and shot it a few times, but it's not really sticking. I've tried to love savage, but can't quite get there. I still prefer my 03a3 pseudo scout.
    The rifle is in excellent shape. The previous owner took good care of it. The scope is a 2.75x Burris gloss scope, also in excellent shape, in what look to be Leupold qr rings.

Asking $550 for the package.

As for transfer, I am a gunsmith, so if you care to drive to sweet home, I will cover the transfer except the $10 to the state. Otherwise I will deliver the guns to your ffl of choice as far as Albany and you can cover any fees. If you want me to ship, that's fine too, but you can pay.

As for trades, I'd rather sell. I never say no, but I'd rather sell. Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Certaindeaf and Sgt Nambu like this.
  2. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Caliber?

3. MountainBear

.308, sorry

salmonriverjohn likes this.
  4. MountainBear

Time for something new. Would prefer cash offers, but open to trades as well.

5. MountainBear

Okay, I'm bored with this gun. Anyone interested? Still not interested in giving it away, but how's $525 sound? Trades?

6. Jakey1891

Jakey1891 Vancouver Member

Had I the funds i would snatch it up, i have been looking for one

7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

I have a rack grade savage that shoots sub-moa, too bad I am loaded down with 308 rifles!

MountainBear likes this.
  8. MountainBear

Still available. $500 cash. No longer interested in trades, funding a new project.

The gun is currently with a friend in Sisters. You can pick it up with him if you like (he is an FFL) or I can get it back and you can pick it up in Sweet Home. Either of those two options will cost you just $10 for the background check. Otherwise, I will take it as far as Albany, and you can cover any transfer fees at the dealer of your choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.