JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was really excited to gift this rifle to my kid a couple months ago, but he never earned the privilege to shoot it, and now he's lost the privilege of keeping it.

Bought it from Bi-Mart a couple months ago, cost me $190+ tax. Never fired. Comes with the original box/effects.

Perfect Christmas gift for your child who listens better than mine.

$140 cash firm. Tropics Pawn does $21 transfers, buy pays transfer fee.

6kERkZY.jpg

yuiFhIQ.jpg

xzL2ZOx.jpg

Aww... man I hate to hear stories like that. I don't know what your kid did or didn't do, but that's got to be crushing his little heart...are you sure?

I will take it if you're sure selling it is the right move. I have a grandson coming up that would love it. He's too young right now, but in another year or two it would be great for him and I can hold it till then.

PM inbound

Apologies, I dind't get any warning that they were full. Yeah it sucks, I told him what would happen if he didn't listen and he continued to ignore our rules, so now I have to follow through.

Yup, you're a good Dad. If the consequences were stated and he broke the rules anyway, you really have no choice. Best he learn about cause and effect now from you rather than a cop when he is in his teens.

How about you PM me and we can work out the details.

For what it's worth folks, I checked this rifle out. Brand new in the box and would make a great gift for a son or grandson. Unfortunately for me (and my grandson) my grandson is the size of an 8 year old at 5 years of age. He's supposed to grow to 6'6" according to the doctors. I didn't feel comfortable giving a 5 year old a 22 LR and he would be too big for it by the time he's 8 or 10 so I had to pass. It will be a nice rifle for some youngster though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.