JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have the following for sale that was built by Larry Racine(has been on the palma team) on a savage single shot action, 30" kreiger bbl, RPA rear sight, adjustable ladder rpa tallboy 22mm front sight(so you can keep your rear sight and comb fixed and move the front up and down with distance) with gehman adjustable front and rear irisis, and bridge scope mount as well. It comes with the original 3# legal trigger larry adjusted and an installed rifle basix trigger. Only thing it does not have is an adjustable buttplate. Rifle specs and picture is identical to this....This rifle new is over $2K and does not include sights. I'd like $1800 plus shipping and insurance to ffl or locally f2f in the portland area. email me at [email protected] for more info. This is a great serious longrange rifle, with a standard single shot action. Savage now makes an accu trigger factory palma rifle with similar stock, but it does not have a 30" kreiger bbl. There are probably $600-$700 worth of sights alone on the rifle. Rifle has approx 350 rounds through it since it was built, using only varget and 155 smk's.

here is the link to the specs and a photo:

Savage Long Range-Rifles