JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have my savage msr 15 recon up for sale. It's been a great rifle and extremely accurate. Just need to sell to pay some bills unfortunately. While I do need to pay some bills, I'm not going to drop the price very low. I'm going to be firm at 700. You get a 223 Wylde chambered, 5r rifled mid length 1:8 barrel with a HP/MPI BCG. The stock trigger is really good to! Has all original furniture but it is spray painted. Sorry. If you want to remove it, be my guest.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
801A6CDB-C7B6-418E-8311-B4EFA18AFDF5.jpeg FBC74A1F-DF38-4C56-B7FD-F744B315311D.jpeg

Price drop. Would like to sell ASAP. If someone wants it but the paint is a deal breaker then I will figure something out. Either paint it all black lol or remove the paint.
If someone has a good tip on removing paint I would see what I can do.
Rifle shoots 1.5 MOA with good ammo a decent trigger and a 1-6 Optic. Could be better with hand loads, better trigger and higher power scope.
This is all subject to change as my wife and I need to pay bills and this is one option. If any of our other options work I will not be selling my gun. So if this offer is gone when/if you message me, sorry.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.