JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
97405-1710
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PRICE DROPPED TO $800

Check my profile for some other listings!

Savage MSR Patrol with a .223 Wylde chamber, 16" bull barrel with a flash hider. I've upgraded it with a Magpul vertical foregrip and a more vertical pistol grip. Comes with a nice M-lok handguard.

The Leupold scope isn't included - it's got flip up iron sights though. For an extra hundred bucks I'll throw in a Holosun red dot. If you really want the Leupold, tell me and we'll work something out. It's a Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 with a green illuminated reticle. Current plan is to just put it on my 10/22, but I can be convinced otherwise.

This is a very nice, extremely accurate basic AR15. Here's a video of .22 Plinkster shooting a 3/4 inch group at 100 yards with it. There's nothing super fancy about it, the trigger is good, by my standards, but not great. I like it better than a regular mil-spec trigger, but my fancy $300 triggers blow it out of the water (of course). As that video shows.... you can definitely make it work.

Comes with an Orion flashlight, and I've got a pressure pad for it too. Not exactly a Cloud OWL, but it puts out 500 lumens and I've never had a problem with it.

I payed $1100 for it last year during the height of the panic buying. Asking $850 now, which I think is fair. I'll toss in a couple magazines too.

I'm also interested in trades for nice optics (LPVOs and illuminated hunting scopes, 3-9x or so), bullpups (particularly the MDRx), quality side by side shotguns (particularly with external hammers), slamfire shotguns, and 10 gauge shotguns. Mostly interested in cash, I'm gonna be picky about optics.

Shoot me a PM and let's work something out! I'm willing to ship if we do the transaction through GunTab.

20210729_152157.jpg 20210729_152216.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.