JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Listing for sale/trade ($1250$1200/$1500) a Savage MSR-10 Hybrid 16" .308 with 5R barrel, adjustable gas block, nickel boron trigger, and a bunch of other cool features. This is an AR10 that more closely matches the size of an M4, just like the new Ruger SFAR. I swapped out the factory stock for a Magpul SL, the grip for a Magpul K2, aftermarket muzzle brake (I swapped out the original with an ASR, and couldn't find it, but I had this). Only put one magazine through it with the can on it to see how it would fare as a brush gun. It's been in the safe ever since. Comes with FIVE Magpul 20-round mags.

Trade interests are open.

Willing to meet at an agreed upon intermediary FFL. Would consider shipping for someone with enough positive feedback.

Send offers to PM, feel free to ask questions here in case someone else has the same question.

IMG_1605.jpeg IMG_1606.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Bumping. Open to trades/partial trades/offers.

Not a fan of leaving ads open in perpetuity, so after the next week or so, I'll reevaluate, and either toss it back in the safe, or trade it in at a shop for something else.

Last Edited:
At Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, I will pay the transfer and background fee from now until July 8th.

I will continue to offer to cover both the transfer fee and the OSP fee at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks until I close the ad. Once it's closed, it's no longer available.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.