JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This beauty is in overall good condition, well taken care of. My Grandfather bought it new in 1951. No use for it, so it has to go. Has original sights. 100% original, unmolested rifle. Asking $300.00

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Withdrawing. Seller not responding or returning PMs.

Sorry for IMMEDIATELY getting back with you via your voicemail. Your last PM stated:

"Ha ok. My bad. The kids have been taking my phone at night.
As a matter of fact they have it right now."

Yes!! It is in fact your "bad". So, sure as ****, DO NOT scrutinize me in public just because of your inability to conduct yourself.
If your kids steal your phone at night, that's your problem, not mine. I'm just a good guy, trying to sell a good gun.

Sorry for the drama folks, I'm just not a big fan of slander.

Needless to say, the beautiful rifle is still available.

My history here and the other site speaks for itself. 2 days had gone by no response to the thread or my pm. You simply could have returned my pm and this deal would have went off without a hitch like 30+ other deals Ive conducted here and elsewhere.

Anyway cut him some slack guys. Hes a newby.
Good luck.
Edited to add, considering it took you about 16 or so days to answer a simple question about it I guess I figured you for a pretty flakey seller.

No hard feelings... the deal just didn't gel. Merry X-mas to you and yours.
Took the rifle to DJ's in Bothell today. Secured an offer for $250 on the gun. I was told that it would go on display for $400. If anyone wants it now for $300, please let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to pull the ad in seven days and take the rifle to DJ's.

Thanks again guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.