JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to sell this first ( DROP TO $320), or to trade this rifle off for a Scoped .270 SA rifle, or Ruger Take-Down 10/22 Pkg.

This is a savage model 340a bolt action 30-30 in really nice shape. It is a pre 1968 savage and I have 2 clips for it. It has a Williams peep sight on back as well as the original sights. The bluing is nice and the stock is nice with less than normal wear for its age. The bolt face and lands and grooves in the barrel look very nice: Must have been shot very little. This "untouched", (not scope-drilled); 340's are somewhat unusual, especially in this shape.
The 30-30 has taken more game than any other Caliber.

This is a nice carry rifle, Light and short like a Mini 14 or Scout.

FTF, OR - ID

Last Edited:
Id give 200 with all goodies included, you can keep the ammo, dont need it, as I have enough. Those are selling for 120.00-175.00 here in grants pass. Id give 150.00 without all of the goods, you could even keep the peep sight.

Thanks for the interest.... but since there are few out there, why drive up here to get it when you can find them down there for half the price?

it is SPF --- Full price to another truely interested member.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.