JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Can you advise the exact model number and configuration you have? You linked a couple of things that are different and maybe even different from what you have. Maybe a picture?

Thanks

Can you advise the exact model number and configuration you have? You linked a couple of things that are different and maybe even different from what you have. Maybe a picture?

Thanks

Pictures are attached inline to ad, if you are having trouble seeing them let me know I will email them direct to you.

As stated in original ad, the specs are just like the 12BVSS (current model) except this does not have accutrigger. Model listed on rifle bore is just "Savage Model 12"

The reason I listed 2 different links is because we are not sure what the manufacturer of the stock is, or if it came from the factory this way. The closest thing to being able to compare stocks was the OEM stock on the savage 10FP, rifle specs are different, stock is for picture comparrison only.

I would be happy to meet with anyone in person if they would like to inspect the firearm hands on, and may be able to determine more about its actual model number in detail.

Any help from Savage Experts would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

-DrCox

The stock is made by Choate, they make a nice stock...
Pictures are attached inline to ad, if you are having trouble seeing them let me know I will email them direct to you.

As stated in original ad, the specs are just like the 12BVSS (current model) except this does not have accutrigger. Model listed on rifle bore is just "Savage Model 12"

The reason I listed 2 different links is because we are not sure what the manufacturer of the stock is, or if it came from the factory this way. The closest thing to being able to compare stocks was the OEM stock on the savage 10FP, rifle specs are different, stock is for picture comparrison only.

I would be happy to meet with anyone in person if they would like to inspect the firearm hands on, and may be able to determine more about its actual model number in detail.

Any help from Savage Experts would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

-DrCox

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top