JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**

Thanks!

100_4585.jpg

Last Edited:
consider a Savage 110 .223 heavy barrel.. ? NON accutrigger but very light pull
nice gun, just dont use it.. I fired it 5 times so can not tell you about hitting a fly at 500 yards
had a smith look it over before I bought it, GREAT..
I am looking for a long action savage donor gun to build a 7mm rem mag long range shooter

Xoddah: I'll think about it, but I'm pretty set on the two other calibers at the moment. Call me smitten.

Nhyp1: I'm open to offers, because I don't have a blue-book on it, haven't had time to find a bunch of auctions for the same gun, and don't want to offend anyone. And I honestly forgot. I'll go grab it tonight and get more pics/stats up here.

Thanks!!

dam.. im sorry is it painful ? i was down with smitten for 30 years, took 10 minutes of therapy had to come home and reload everyday I still have in the safe projects that haunt me to this day
...Believe Ill indulge again, good luck and work all the overtime you can.. seems to help with the shakes at the gun store... "I Deserve it" you DO tell the wife I said so, should help

Overtime? Sheesh, I wish. Lost my job a couple of weeks ago, so my full-time job now is selling everything. Ebay, craigslist, here, there, wherever I can. :) Just stuff, right?

22" Barrel on the .270
Here are some pics I just took:

270.jpg

270modelnumber.jpg

270actionopen.jpg

270actionopenclose-up.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.