JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Savage model 11 series "J" in 22-250. Bull barrel and with a high grade scope this should be a real tack driver. Acu trigger and a nice custom stock. Asking $450 OBO and will consider trades but would rather have the cash. FTF to Oregon residents with valid Oregon ID. I will provide a signed bill of sale with the purchase. MVC-103S.JPG MVC-103S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG MVC-105S.JPG Louie 541-401-1063

I'm interested, and have a few questions. I don't see a mag well, is this a single shot target model. What is the barrel length and diameter. Do you have some better pics of the entire rifle and end of the barrel(crown)?

I'm interested, and have a few questions. I don't see a mag well, is this a single shot target model. What is the barrel length and diameter. Do you have some better pics of the entire rifle and end of the barrel(crown)?

I will get back with you tomorrow evening, Louie

Here is a pic of the muzzle. If you want, I can meet with you in Albany tomorrow evening around 4:30 or I will be in Albany Monday for lunch at Izzy's. Right now the rifle is at the Eugene gun show. I will be there tomorrow. The show closes at 3. Louie 541-401-1063

MVC-106S.JPG

OK, here are a couple of pictures of the rifle full length. About the best I can do. Again, you can see it in person in Albany, I'm not that far away. The barrel length is 25" and 26" to the bolt face. The diameter of the barrel is 3/4" It has an internal magazine most like 4 round capacity. I don't have any rounds to try it. No hinged floorplate. You can call me at 541-401-1063 Louie

MVC-180S.JPG

MVC-181S.JPG

Hey thanks for the pics, it doesn't look like an accu-trigger and I'm not too crazy about the stock. Also I'm not in Albany, I'm in Allegany(15 mi east of Coos Bay).But I'm still interested anyway LOL. I'll try to give you a call today....thanks

Hey thanks for the pics, it doesn't look like an accu-trigger and I'm not too crazy about the stock. Also I'm not in Albany, I'm in Allegany(15 mi east of Coos Bay).But I'm still interested anyway LOL. I'll try to give you a call today....thanks

Sorry for the mix-up, I do that a lot. At any rate, give me a call and we can take it from there. Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.