JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This has been a really great rifle for me and I hesitate to get rid of it, but I moved into a custom 308. I'm the original owner and have fired under 100 rounds through this. Accutrigger and accustock, 24" heavy barrel w 1 in 10 twist, recessed and crowned, oversized bolt knob, etc. Scope and biopod not included. Could use a light cleaning but actual condition is excellent. Trigger and accuracy are great, but safe space is at a premium right now.

$400

Open to trades for:
quality factory 45acp ammo
HK 45 C
Sig P220/P245
shooter grade S&W pre-lock 357 snubbie
happy to add cash for the right deal

model 10 first.jpg model 10.jpg model 10 c.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How does she group?

I was able to shoot sub-MOA all day with high quality Federal 168gr. It's been a while since I've taken her out, and I've moved since then, so I don't have a target to show you. That said, I'd give any buyer a sub-MOA moneyback guarantee for whatever price they paid me.

I love this gun and I don't normally love anything that Jack O'Connor wouldn't also love, but I've thought about selling it for over a year and haven't taken it out in that time, so I'm letting it go.

Similar to mine and it's a serious tack driver! I think whoever buys this will be happy with its performance.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top