JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to trade or sell a like new Savage FV-SR bolt action threaded barrel .22LR the rifle has about 50 rounds down the tube. I love this rifle but I am looking for a semi auto 22 and budget is restricted right now. I am looking to trade for a semi auto 22lr rifle or cash.

Rifle has a nikon prostaff rimfire scope that was bought new with the rifle.
$350 for rifle + scope + rings
$200 for rifle without scope

For trades..
10/22 or AR-15 Barrel
10/22 or AR-15 Trigger
Ammo .223/5.56, 9mm, .22LR
AR-15 NiB/TiN BCG
open to other offers of firearms/firearm related items
20170113_143528.jpg 20170113_143553.jpg

will drop price to $180 to get this sold quickly as i have a project that needs funding. this is a great rifle its super accurate surprised me when i first shot it.

I have a Marlin 795 I purchased new three years ago with a black stock and I have two or three magazines. I think I have shot about 300 rounds with it. I can throw in some cash or ammo to make up the difference.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews