JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I closed my WTT thread because I could not change the header, And I have a job now, so I'm not so worried about evaporating cash. :cool: Savage .223 Mdl 12, AcuTrigger, bull barrel shorten to 17" and threaded by Tornado Technologies in Hillsboro, with a Vortex flash hider on it. And yes, the Russian VOMZ scope is rotated 90* counterclockwise. Has to be because the highly skilled worker that assembled it put the reticule in 90* off. But no worries, the scope is not included in the trade. (Rail and rings are) I also have some Leupold bases for it, but no rings. Sling and 39 rounds of American Eagle (?) included. FTF in PDX preferred, but not essential.
Would also consider trades for a Ruger or newer CZ bolt action in 7.62x39.

Savage-1.jpg

SavageBolt.jpg

SavageVortex.jpg

Thanks for looking
Vince

Thought it might be time to bumb this. :s0155:

Dropped the price to $550.00, still just looking for either the Ruger or CZ American in 7.62x39. :cool:

ETA: and if you really want it, you can have the Russian scope as well.

I have only shot this once (and with the Russian scope) Off the bags at 100 yards, and with someone else working the bolt, it would put two rounds touching. Just to check, and with the rifle sitting solidly on the bags, I lifted my head, moved my cheek about 1/2 inch, and the parallax in the Russian scope was so bad the POA had moved three inches. I don't have much 223 ammo, so I stopped shooting. I'm going try and get back to the range Friday with a browed scope and see what it can do with good glass.

All PM's replied to. thanks for the offers, but I really am just looking for the cash or the two rifles I listed. That being said . . .:cool:

I do like me the "odd" stuff, so feel free to shoot me an offer if you have something that's a little odd or cool, i.e., no AK's, AR's or mini-14's, and most other bolt guns need not apply. :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top