JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking to purchase a Savage Mark II FV-SR or Ruger American Bolt Action 22lr. Looking for threaded barrels specifically. Anyone got one they are willing to part with locally?

Looking to do the transfer at J&B Firearms before all this 114 nonsense becomes a harsh reality.

Let me know if you can help a brother out.

Thanks guys n gals.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Probably too late, but I picked one up through Bimart a couple of weeks before the election. $245 and took them a week to get it.
Thanks for the heads up but I think you're right when you say it might be too late. I'm going to try my luck at a few local stores but the chances are slim that I'll be able to get it all cleared and in-hand before the 114 stupidity reigns supreme.

Really hope to find something that doesn't need to be shipped to store. I'm not going to go so far as to hold my breath though. :s0054:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.