JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Reposting: Now taking cash offers, also adding a plastic hard case & more ammo too.

$450.00
Which is a lot less than I am into it for... and to look at it, you'd never know it had been fired once, let alone 20 times.

Savage Mako .22lr with AccuTrigger

21" Bull Barrel
Laminated Thumbhole Stock
5rnd Detachable Magazine
Blued action & bbl
Bushnell Banner 4-12x42 Scope
Rock Mount 6"-9" Bipod
*Hard Case
*box of Aguila .22

I put this together when I got tired of my 10/22. I am far more impressed with this than any 10/22 I have seen or fired... You wont shoot your 10/22 anymore after shooting this... in fact you will probably try to trade it off for more ammo. Its a very smooth action and an impossibly light trigger... if you think about shooting, it fires.

I put 20 CCI Mini-Mags through it to sight in the scope. I have not fired it since, and you can have the other 80rnds left in the box too.

My ONLY reason for not keeping this is that I am moving soon and I am looking to conserve space, so I want to trade this for:

*** I am now willing to trade for a compact/sub-compact 9mm handgun.*** I can add up to a couple hundred dollars to the right deal... maybe a Kahr, P239, anything... let me know what you have

Im looking for a Ruger MkII or a MkIII in .22lr Stainless Steel, I prefer the 6" Slabside model. Used is fine, but not something too beat up.

I dont want to sell this, it would break my heart. A nice Slabside MKII just might fill the void though.:s0155:

Pics below.

One of the whole family... also up for sale/trade soon:winkkiss:

I cant figure out how to post a picture. I am new to this forum. If you send me you email address I can sent you pictures. I am not sure If I want to trade. They are probably worth about the same, I have a 422 a 622 and a 2214, but no browning buckmark. I wouldent mind having one, but I can go buy one locally any time I want one. I had to have all my S&W shipped from the east coast.

I cant figure out how to post a picture. I am new to this forum. If you send me you email address I can sent you pictures. I am not sure If I want to trade. They are probably worth about the same, I have a 422 a 622 and a 2214, but no browning buckmark. I wouldent mind having one, but I can go buy one locally any time I want one. I had to have all my S&W shipped from the east coast.

I looked at them on gunbroker. Not quite what I am after.

The buck Mark is the same one on Brownings web page. Its a great looking, shooting pistol. Buck Mark FLD plus rose wood. Only a couple years old and looks NEW. I don't know what it would take to transfer it to you. I live in Tacoma.$ ? :) If you are interested? then I could get some pics of it downloaded but it is just like the web page gun. Let me know if you know how to make a transfer easy?Thanks. Dave:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top