JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Savage Mako .22lr with AccuTrigger

21" Bull Barrel
Laminated Thumbhole Stock
5rnd Detachable Magazine
Blued action & bbl
Bushnell Banner 4-12x42 Scope
Rock Mount 6"-9" Bipod

I put this together when I got tired of my 10/22. I am far more impressed with this than any 10/22 I have seen or fired. Its a very smooth action and an impossibly light trigger... if you think about shooting, it fires.

I put 20 CCI Mini-Mags through it to sight in the scope. I have not fired it since, and you can have the other 80rnds left in the box too.

My ONLY reason for not keeping this is that I am moving soon and I am looking to conserve space, so I want to trade this for:

Im looking for a Ruger MkII or a MkIII in .22lr Stainless Steel, I prefer the 6" Slabside model. Used is fine, but not something too beat up.

I dont want to sell this, it would break my heart. A nice Slabside MKII just might fill the void though.:s0155:

Pics below.

One of the whole family... also up for sale/trade soon:winkkiss:

Thanks for the offers but I will only trade it for a SS MkII/III 6" Slabside.

If nothing comes, I will price out the MkIII and whatever I can buy one for, I will sell the rifle for.

I will update the thread as needed.

I know your not interested in selling for cash yet but I would be interested too for the right price of course. Please keep us posted if a mk trade doesn't work out for ya.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top