Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS OR Savage M1921 and HR Topper M48 12gauge

Reactions
Feedback
41 / 0 / 0
Savage Model 1921 12ga. This a take down SG similar to the Win Model 12, but different, and made by savage. Has newer sissy pad. Bluing is maybe in the 50-70% range. Shoots good, but I need to make room for other things. $215

H&R Topper M48 12ga, single shot. In really good to great shape. Receiver has some nice coloring from being case hardened. $125

Located on the westside of hillsboro OR. Prices are OBO. Not really interested in trades.
IMG_2065 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions
Savage Model 1921 12ga. This a take down SG similar to the Win Model 12, but different, and made by savage. Has newer sissy pad. Bluing is maybe in the 50-70% range. Shoots good, but I need to make room for other things. $215

H&R Topper M48 12ga, single shot. In really good to great shape. Receiver has some nice coloring from being case hardened. $125

Located on the westside of hillsboro OR. Prices are OBO. Not really interested in trades.
View attachment 324752

Do you still have the Topper?

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Here was a review from John Wells-Henderson, an experienced rifle shooter from the 1-day Run the...
    • rutilate

Staff online