JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
Bell & Carlson Medalist stock for Savage long action centerfeed. Aluminum bedding block, factory sporter barrel channel and DBM. Barrel channel can be opened up if desired. Green with black spiderweb finish. Small flaw in barrel channel, see pics. New, never had an action screwed in. $150 or trade for unopened 8lb of Varget, H4350, or RL16.

stock1.jpg
stock2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good deal for a good stock. Just put one on my 111 long action and it's far superior to the flimsy factory stock. GLWS!

Does this stock work with older long actions? I have a 375HH made early 2000s that I'd like to throw it on if it'll work. I'd prob have to open up the barrel channel but what about the magazine? Mine has a blind mag.

It is for centerfeed detachable box mags but not the older side button style. Also, it's inletted for the bottom bolt release long actions. Older long actions would bolt in but I don't think the old blind magazine would work as they have different inletting on the bottom of the action itself for the stagger feed magazine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top