JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Sold* Please delete! Only a few months old. I bought this awesome Savage 110BA Stealth new for Elk hunting and for long range recreation. I have added new Magpul stock (with aftermarket buttpad), Ergo grip, and tactical bolt handle. Shoots 1/2 MOA. Blueprinted action. 24inch fluted match barrel. Accuracy international magazine. Accu-Trigger which is one of the best triggers out there. Glass smooth and very adjustable. Does not come with scope or atlas bi-pod unless you'd like to negotiate in. Less then 40 rounds in the barrel break in procedure. 1750 yard effective range. Some folks take it out much farther. Shoots like a dream. The muzzle break and butt-pad makes this feel like a 308. Buyer pays FFL transfer fees. Asking $1,500 OBO. No trades (I don't know how to change it to want to sell only). Beaverton Oregon

[email protected]

IMG_3231.JPG IMG_3229.JPG

Last Edited:
Nice Rifles. GLWS, I will keep it in mind. I have been looking for a 110ba in 338lap but 300 Winmag-may have get another look....

I considered 338, but in the end I had to be realistic as to much I would be shooting it, let alone afford to shoot (even with reloading). I reload 308 and it's the same bullet as 300 win mag so it made sense. 300 winmag was the preferred cartridge to Chris Kyle over 338 for a reason..

Only supporting members can delete ads. There's a tab right above your first post that says "thread tools" where you'll find a box checked that says "open thread" Uncheck that box, and the thread will close.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.