JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a good quality take off synthetic Savage Short action stock, preferably not wood. It needs to be the newer center feed style with the action screws spaced 4.40" apart. It is going to go on my Stevens .22-250 and am looking for something better then the standard grey version that came with it. So, if anyone has upgraded recently and is looking to get rid of a stock, please let me know. I'd like to pay $40-$50 for it and pick it up in the Portland metro area, but am open to negotiations on both, so please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking!:s0155:

Try Ebay, there were a couple of decent center feed shortys when I looked last week. There is also an Accustock short action stock in the parts section but it looks like it's for a heavy barrel.

Thank you for the suggestions, I do not support EBay, since they stopped carrying gun parts, then started again.

Still in need if anyone has one?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top