JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GREATER SEATTLE-TACOMA AREA (ONLY):

For sale is a Savage Axis in .308 Win, 22" bbl, 6.5lbs, very lightly used (about 10 rounds). Comes with Simmons 3x-9x scope and sling, as well. These are stupendous value for the price! New they are $329 w/scope at (big sporting goods store). I'm never going to use it. Not a mark on it that I can see.

I have no use for .308, and it came to me with nine boxes of ammo (5 x .308, 3 1/2 x7.62x51 minus 10 from one box = 170 rounds). They go along-with.

I'll take $260 flat for it, more than fair considering all the ammo. Yes, that's my "best price" cash.

Buyer covers FFL transfer fees -- No shipping or trades -- Will meet in King, Snohomish, & Pierce
counties at your preferred FFL

Axis Full Left.jpg Axis Full Right.jpg Axis Details.jpg 308 Ammo.jpg

Wouldn't burn my biscuit to go to Centralia or Olympia, if that helps the case and there's a FFL in there somewhere (assuming you're "Vancouver (WA)-ish"). Taking a drive that far and doodling around in the summer somewhere nearby is not the end of the world for me (< 100 miles). Tons of FFLs in either place per the Google-beast, not that I've been to any around there.

Thanks, seems to be. I'm the kind of guy who "gets while the gettin's good" on sales of pretty much all used items...and this came to me cheap and is leaving a helluva lot cheaper than that. Whenever it does, that is. Bought a Daniel Defense just this evening for three thousand bucks, have to backfill that purchase one small step at a time anyway ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.