Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA Savage AXIS .308 Rifle w/Scope and Extras, Near-New

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
GREATER SEATTLE-TACOMA AREA (ONLY):

For sale is a Savage Axis in .308 Win, 22" bbl, 6.5lbs, very lightly used (about 10 rounds). Comes with Simmons 3x-9x scope and sling, as well. These are stupendous value for the price! New they are $329 w/scope at (big sporting goods store). I'm never going to use it. Not a mark on it that I can see.

I have no use for .308, and it came to me with nine boxes of ammo (5 x .308, 3 1/2 x7.62x51 minus 10 from one box = 170 rounds). They go along-with.

I'll take $260 flat for it, more than fair considering all the ammo. Yes, that's my "best price" cash.

Buyer covers FFL transfer fees -- No shipping or trades -- Will meet in King, Snohomish, & Pierce
counties at your preferred FFL

Axis Full Left.jpg
Axis Full Right.jpg
Axis Details.jpg
308 Ammo.jpg

OP
Blondeziegbart
Reactions
Wouldn't burn my biscuit to go to Centralia or Olympia, if that helps the case and there's a FFL in there somewhere (assuming you're "Vancouver (WA)-ish"). Taking a drive that far and doodling around in the summer somewhere nearby is not the end of the world for me (< 100 miles). Tons of FFLs in either place per the Google-beast, not that I've been to any around there.

OP
Blondeziegbart
Reactions
Thanks, seems to be. I'm the kind of guy who "gets while the gettin's good" on sales of pretty much all used items...and this came to me cheap and is leaving a helluva lot cheaper than that. Whenever it does, that is. Bought a Daniel Defense just this evening for three thousand bucks, have to backfill that purchase one small step at a time anyway ;)

Reactions
I am traveling right now but will come back to Seattle this weekend. Willing to meet you anywhere near Seattle if you dont sell it by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online