JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling my Savage Arms Precision 6.5 Creedmoor, it is a wonderful Centerfire rifle that is great for shooting long distances (2,000+ meters) and for hunting larger game like Deer and Elk (sub 275 meters). The main reason I'm selling it is because I don't have anyone to go hunting with, so that is that.
It has a great Vortex Viper PSG II 5*25*50 MRAD Scope on it that is zerod out at 100 meters, so it's ready to start bringing in some Fall game.
I installed a Muzzle Break also, an Area 419 "Hellfire" Self-Timing Brake System to help with the recoil and accuracy.
I am not glad to sell such a nice rifle, but I would rather sell it than see it unused.
The price is a fair $2,000 since all together everything comes out to $2,400, (Rifle, Scope, Rings, Muzzle Break, Case, Ammunition, Cleaning Supplies)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.