JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Classic Savage lever gun, model 99a in 308 win. This has the internal rotary magazine. This design allowed use of spitzer bullets in a lever gun, vs. the end-to-end tube design in other lever guns.

It's in overall very good shape. Hope this shows through in the pictures.

Last Edited:
Classic Savage lever gun, model 99a in 308 win. This has the internal rotary magazine. This design allowed use of spitzer bullets in a lever gun, vs. the end-to-end tube design in other lever guns.

It's in overall very good shape. Hope this shows through in the pictures.

Out of curiosity, I started looking into the serial number. Kinda confusing how Savage did these. Best I can tell, since the serial number is on the left side of the receiver, this rifle was produced sometime in the 1970's. I read 1971 is when Savage started putting the serial on the left side of the receiver.

$400 cash. Oregon residents only, legal to own firearms. Face to face sale. Must show ODL/ID. Preference given to buyer with CHL and able to meet me closer to Hillsboro.

Pictures (I blurred out the serial number)
View attachment 124486
DSC_1147 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr

13087484575_6603ea996a_o.jpg
DSC_1143 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr

View attachment 124488
DSC_1146 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr

13087753133_1c6dd0e710_o.jpg
DSC_1142 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr

13087933894_4e49ff1e95_o.jpg
DSC_1141 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr

13087620835_3f92f933d0_o.jpg
DSC_1140 by MCooperPhotos, on Flickr
depends. Don't really have anything hot in mind, esp at this price point. I'm trying to get cash.
Hi I have real no need for the savage but I have aways liked them. Would you be willing to trade for a rock island 1911 tacitical thanks

I was wondering if you would be willing to ship to my ffl here in California. I would be willing to pay the price of 400$ and the cost of shipping. This is a legal rifle in calif. Was an Oregon resident for about 15 years but had to move down to calif to be close to my sons. I am 78 and am looking for a good light wt lever action for deer for my last years.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top