JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a savage 99 E in .243 win for sale. got this from my dad, he bought it new in the late 70`s or early 80`s has been shot very little. no exact round count but would be willing to bet under 100. going hunting for a few days, be back wednesday 10/3

$350.00 SOLD!

Sir - I would buy your Savage 243 providing there is no rust and the bore is in great shape, since it has only had 100 rounds thru her I guess it would be but just want to confirm. Also was it drilled and tapped at the factory for the scope mounts, or after it left the factory?
Thanks
larry

I really dont want to do a long distance deal, seems like anytime I have tried anything other than a face to face deal something got screwed up. thanks for your interest.

OK not sure what gets messed up but it is your choice - guess you were just dealing with bad folks cause it is a simple process I send you a Money Order you wait till you are certain you have money in had. Also my FFL dealer sends a copy of his FFL license to you - you package the gun and ship it via UPS or US mail to my FFL dealer address. He receives it calls me I go over and fill out the transfer paperwork, pay him and take poession of the gun. If anything it is better for you because it assures the gun gets transfered to the new owner.
Thanks anyway

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.