JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
17 HMR
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Savage 93R17, 17HMR Chambered. One of the very few rounds that are unaffected by the last year's gun/ammo shortage.
If unaware, 17 HMR cartridges can be found at 9 out of 10 proprietors in the firearm business. These guns are a blast to shoot! Great for varmints or if you have some birds that think they can get away with flagrantly defecating on your ride( picture added of my own declaration of war on those bastards).
Gun is used, in very good condition. Doesn't appear to have been shot much. Aquired it from a well respected member from this forum. It was an impulse buy, I have its twin so this one is on the sell/trade block. I've never fired this one, but had lots of fun with its twin.
Comes with one 5 round magazine (these mags are plentiful and in stock everywhere) and 100 rounds of ammo. Bipod mounted, cheap Simmons 4x32 scope (model 511022) and 2 stocks. One black and the other is close in color to OD green.
Only trade I'm interested would be a ruger LCP2, LCP w/laser, taurus G2, or a taurus model 85. I could add cash depending on condition/ mags/ammo included with your trade.
I'd like to keep it local to Washington County. A cut above pawn or Tigard pawn4more. I don't travel much but this weekend I'll be in Seaside....for interested coastal members.
I'll post pics in a couple hours.

20210118_122436.jpg 20210118_122436.jpg 20210118_122510.jpg 20210118_122651.jpg 20210118_122705.jpg 20210118_091654.jpg 20210118_091637.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Savage 93R17, 17HMR Chambered. One of the very few rounds that are unaffected by the last year's gun/ammo shortage.
If unaware, 17 HMR cartridges can be found at 9 out of 10 proprietors in the firearm business. These guns are a blast to shoot! Great for varmints or if you have some birds that think they can get away with flagrantly defecating on your ride( picture added of my own declaration of war on those bastards).
Gun is used, in very good condition. Doesn't appear to have been shot much. Aquired it from a well respected member from this forum. It was an impulse buy, I have its twin so this one is on the sell/trade block. I've never fired this one, but had lots of fun with its twin.
Comes with one 5 round magazine (these mags are plentiful and in stock everywhere) and 100 rounds of ammo. Bipod mounted, cheap Simmons 4x32 scope (model 511022) and 2 stocks. One black and the other is close in color to OD green.
Only trade I'm interested would be a ruger LCP2, LCP w/laser, taurus G2, or a taurus model 85. I could add cash depending on condition/ mags/ammo included with your trade.
I'd like to keep it local to Washington County. A cut above pawn or Tigard pawn4more. I don't travel much but this weekend I'll be in Seaside....for interested coastal members.

View attachment 809892View attachment 809892View attachment 809893View attachment 809894View attachment 809895View attachment 809896View attachment 809897
Still available? I have cash and travel up your way.

View attachment 809892View attachment 809892View attachment 809893View attachment 809894View attachment 809895View attachment 809896View attachment 809897
Still available? I have cash and travel up your way.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.