JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Savage Rifle was purchased brand new just 14 months ago. It has seen only 164 rounds down range. It is the only one like it that I have ever seen, all of the other BRJ models have the tan/brown/orange look to the laminate stock whereas this is primarily shades of grey and black. The stock is a vented Monte Carlo style with a high comb that is to me, the most comfortable and natural of all the variations. This rifle also has the popular Savage Accu-trigger. Lastly, the barrel is blued carbon steel with twisted flutes. The overall package is quite attractive. I have the owners manuals for the scope and rifle. The whole package was purchased new in December 2010. Please feel free to call me with any question.

This package includes (with original price) :

• Savage 93R17 BRJ rifle - $475
  • Bipod 6"-9"- $45
  • Plano Protector 2 rifle hard case (or 1 scoped rifle) - $50
  • Factory 5-Round magazine
  • 236 rounds of Hornady 17 Grain V-Max 17 HMR ammunition - $50
  • BSA Sweet 17 Scope Model S17-618X40SP. Has Elevation (for both 17 and 20 grain bullet drop), Windage and Parallax Adjustments, 6-18 Power (the small "Sweet 17" that is normally glued on the parallax adjustment turret fell off right out of the box. I chose to leave it that way (see photo) - $140

The total I've spent on this set-up is over $750...but I am willing to let the whole lot go for $550.

I sell only to people that I believe to be legally able to own/purchase firearms. For a transfer to an Oregon resident, we must meet at a FFL to execute the transfer at your cost. Preference goes to holders of CHL/CPL. I prefer a bill of sale and will provide one to you as well. Transaction to be done with cash FTF please. My name is Jason and I can be reached at 503-395-5002. You can call or text until 10PM. I reside in the Kelso/Longview area and am willing to drive 60 miles to meet a legitimate buyer.