JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF 12/10/18***

PRICE DROP: $80 with scope OR $60 without scope.

OR TRADE
180 rds. 7.62x51 brass case only
300 rds. 5.56x45 brass case only

Used in very good condition, includes one (1) 10 round magazine, cable lock, instruction manual, and Simmons 22 Mag 3-9-x32 Scope (a $38 value). Note the original Savage medallion under the grip. This is a Savage rifle and not a Stevens.

The Savage 64F features a free-floated barrel, with legendary Savage out-of-the box accuracy. It is the only 22LR Auto with a steel receiver for added strength & stability. The receiver also features an integral dovetail mount which means your scope is mounted low for better control and accuracy.

Just in time for Christmas, this is an excellent squirrel gun, plinker, or youth/training rife. Only 1600 rounds fired, stored in a climate controlled environment and wiped-down/cleaned after every range trip (see photos). I am the original owner and selling to fund other projects.

Pay by Personal Check, USPS Money Order, discrete Paypal, Venmo, or Cash App. Buyer to pay transfer fees. Meet FTF at Coat of Arms in Keizer, Oregon, or Ticklicker Firearms in South Salem. Or, propose location and I will do my best to make it happen.

Thank you for looking, and feel free to forward any questions.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.5.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.