JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just saw an ad from Bimart and am tempted. Anyone pulled the trigger on one of these? Reading comments about Savagee here saying they're rough but good shooters....
Saw that ad too and if I didn't already have one similar I would look into it more and likely buy it. Looks like a 110 with threaded barrel. Seems like it's pretty hard to go wrong with it if you already have a scope. That's a great price.

As far as alternatives some of the axis 2 or 110 can be found as great deals (including bundles with basic bushnell scopes) but not that many have threaded barrels. I would not get axis 1 which doesn't have the accutrigger that axis II has.

Last Edited:
Every savage I've owned shoot extremely well. Latest was in 6mm ARC and it was a one hole wonder.

Saw that ad too and if I didn't already have one similar I would look into it more and likely buy it. Looks like a 110 with threaded barrel. Seems like it's pretty hard to go wrong with it if you already have a scope. That's a great price.

As far as alternatives some of the axis 2 or 110 can be found as great deals (including bundles with basic bushnell scopes) but not that many have threaded barrels. I would not get axis 1 which doesn't have the accutrigger that axis II has.

Those factory blueprinted actions are nice. My 280AI has one and it is very smooth - you would not know it was a Savage by feel. That will be a great shooting rifle.

I have the same stock on a Ruger 308. Only gripe is its a bit heavy and magazines are expensive.
With oddball calibers mags can be more expensive. But in common calibers AICS mags are not too bad.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top