JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Savage Model 420 12 gauge over/under with twin triggers.

Sorry for the lousy pictures but it's the best my phone could do (and I don't have any other options so that's the best it gets). Gun is a solid 7/10 or better with no cracks anywhere, nor any serious blemishes, scratches and not one iota of rust scars, pitting or anything else that affects shooting. Bores are damn near perfect. Front bead is still there and the gun seems to shoot where you point it (I'm apparently a mediocre pointer given my scores this morning- though in the gun's defense, I didn't fare any better with a new fancy autoloader with fiberoptic sights either).

The action locks up tight (double lug) and I've put three boxes of shells through the gun without any malfunctions whatsoever, though I did have to tighten the flathead screw that tensions the breakaction lever 1/2 a turn after a skeet shoot this morning. Some Loctite may be in order if you don't care to keep an eye on that.

As with any gun this age, you should have a gunsmith inspect it before firing it.

$250 obo

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.