JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Carlton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Savage Precision Target Action with 4.4 bolt spacing. Bedded Murphy Precision 20 moa scope rail, Glades extended bolt handle, PTG bolt lift kit-very smooth for a Savage. Includes NSS match recoil lug. $450, you pay transfer at TJ Sales in Mcminnville or Highline in Carlton. For an extra $100 I'll throw in any large shank barrel or blank I have plus a NSS barrel nut. Also the Devcon bedded stock I've been using is in the parts section.
target action.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm really interested. What is the bolt face size??? What, if anything in trade might tickle your fancy???
Art
Salem

Last Edited:
It's a .473 bolt face for 6BR, 6.5 Creedmoor, 308 etc. Not looking for trades. We're moving out of state so I'm trying to reduce the amount of stuff I'm transporting. Thanks
Hi again. For $550 will I get the action, barrel and stock? If so I'll come get it right now or tomorrow, or?? Art (503)931-6267

Action and stock are separate but I would throw in a barrel for $100 if you buy either. Buy the action and stock and I'll give you the 260AI barrel and goodies or one of my 6mm blanks for free.

Very nice OP. Single shot, right eject?

Not sure if a WA resident can buy a bare action in OR? I know long guns are good to go, at least they were a couple years ago.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.