JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Savage model 25. The caliber is .204 ruger. The rifle has a recessed target crown, 24", 1:12 twist barrel. Laminated wood stock. Detachable magazine. Target adjustable "AccuTrigger". It's in excellent condition. Link at the bottom has ALL of the details/specs.

There is a Minox ZV3 4.5-14x44 scope sitting on it, that is like new and has never been "used", just mounted. I tried to show the reticle in a pic, it makes the glass look blurry, but it's actually crystal clear.
MSRP on the rifle alone is $824. Asking $650 for rifle and scope. $575 for just the rifle.

Possible trades listed below......
20190126_114134.jpg 20190126_114642(0).jpg 20190126_102956.jpg 20190126_103005.jpg 20190126_114446.jpg

Interested in trade/part-trade for a similar rifle in .223 or 5.56 or 7.62x39 (trying to consolidate calibers) I can add some $ if needed, also mini-30 or Sub-2000 (glock). Will listen to other firearm related offers. I can throw in some boxes of ammo.

In Vancouver, prefer not to ship. Thanks for looking.

Below link shows all dimensions and specifications of the rifle, thanks.

Savage Arms 18529 25 Rifle .204 Ruger 24in 4rd Laminate Thumbhole 18529

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
@Savage hunter
For now, I'd like to give the purchaser of the rifle the option of getting the scope with it. If I get no serious interest in the rifle, I may post the scope in optics for sale. If I do that, I'll send you a PM to let you know.

Thanks

@ Ryando33,
I apologize, I just noticed your post, haven't been on here much lately. I appreciate your offer, but I think I have too many ARs right now :)

Last Edited:
Trade for a smith shield 40 with Trijicon fiber sights can get you pics if interested also have a couple hundred rounds that go with it

I may be interested in body armor, possibly other decent tactical gear/packs.
Also could use a large gun safe.... can add money.

Thank you.

Last Edited:
@Steve Burress, That's a nice weapon. If it were the model 110 in .223, I'd be very interested, I'm really looking to consolidate calibers and don't have any other .308's.

Thank you for the offer though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.