JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HARD TO FIND Savage Model 24-.223/20 gauge O/U with black composite stock. Shotgun handles 3" magnum as well as 2 3/4" shells, comes with factory installed swivel studs, scope mount and 3X9 Bushnell Sportview variable scope. I have attempted to show with the photographs, the condition of this gun. The gun is in great condition. $600. I AM NOT A DEALER OR GUN TRADER, I am a private gun owner and I do not hold a FFL. Gun ships to FFL HOLDER ONLY, so make sure before bidding that the FFL holder that you intend to have this gun shipped to will accept shipment/transfer from a non-FFL holder. Gun is sold as, with no warranty, expressed or implied and no return. It is suggested that you have a gunsmith inspect this firearm before using. Buyer, enclose certified/signed copy of FFL holder's license which you intend to receive firearm with your payment. Shipment to FFL Holder's address only. No California sales. Will accept check, money order, or discrete paypal (+4%). $30 shipping. I have it listed on GB too, if you want to buy it, I will end the auction early.
View attachment 188470
View attachment 188471
View attachment 188472
View attachment 188473
View attachment 188474
View attachment 188475
View attachment 188476