JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Anyone have one they would like to trade for a Savage .223 Mdl 12, AcuTrigger, bull barrel shorten to 17" and threaded by Tornado Technologies in Hillsboro, with a Vortex flash hider on it. And yes, the Russian VOMZ scope is rotated 90* counterclockwise. Has to be because the highly skilled worker that assembled it put the reticule in 90* off. But no worries, the scope is not included in the trade. (Rail and rings are) :s0155:

ETA: I'm not really interested in selling it at this time unless I can find a Ruger 7.62x39 bolt at a local gun shop that I can go pick up right after selling this. Any cash in hand tends to evaporate rather quickly these days. . .

Savage-1.jpg

SavageBolt.jpg

SavageVortex.jpg

Thanks for looking
Vince

That thing is awesome! With I had what you wanted.

Here ya' go ;) (You could even have the TASCO scope if you want it)

And if you new to all this, yes, this is legal. As long as all regulations regarding the transfer are followed, and all parties involved can legally own the firearms involved, there is nothing illegal about you buying a firearm with the express intent of trading it to someone else for a different firearm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.