JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Savage .22 rifle. I actually can't recall the model because Savage's naming schemes are so inscrutable. It's the basic .22 rifle with 10 round magazine, black plastic stock, and no accutrigger but I installed a RifleBasix trigger. It comes with 2 magazines but does not include the scope. I repeat, no scope.

How does 275 bucks sound? I'm always open to offers and I'm also open to a few trades:
-A Lee Enfield.
-A cowboy-esque revolver. Something either in a modern caliber or something in black powder.
-Cap and ball revolver. Prefer authentic to reproduction.
-I'd be open to a lever in 22lr.
-I'm open to anything else too, just ask!

Oregon only, face-to-face, ODL, bill of sale, blah blah, etc. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to meeting up with people so if you're not local to Portland I'm happy to figure out some sort of meeting place.

So, ok, is it any good? I'd like to answer that question with a story:

Ok, so you're sitting around minding your own business when, bam, you spot a ten inch zombie menacing you from 50 yards away

FHxEq.jpg

And you're all, "NOT ON MY WATCH!" So 100 rounds later this is the result:

jZ5Gh.jpg

So yeah, it's not bad.

FAQ:

Q: What else you got?
A: So much! 1) Saiga IZ-240 (AK-74) 2) Coach gun, 12ga 3) Maverick 88, 12ga 4) Chinese SKS Everything else is gone!

Here's a sexy picture of this zombie annihilator

PA020155 (1).jpg

Last Edited:
offers or questions usually go by pm, not in open forum. it's quicker, not everyone checks all their threads on every visit. Why don't you read the post and text/call him?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.