JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i have a Savage Model 12 .22-.250 for sale
comes with Theultimate sniper Choat Tool stock (similar looking to the dragonov)
Bipod
Sight Mark Scope 8.5-25 x 250 cross hair illuminated
this is a heavy bore rifle bolt action with a stainless steel bolt 5 round belly fed magazine
sling mounts and drag bag also included alomg with a few rounds
the weapon itself is olive draft and black in color
i am asking 2500.00 due to i have $5000 tied into this rifle
points of contact are 6156846514 which is my cell and [email protected] is my email

the rifle in the picture is it with the exception that i was not happy with the color so i refinished it

0225111950.jpg

i have a Savage Model 12 .22-.250 for sale
comes with Theultimate sniper Choat Tool stock (similar looking to the dragonov)
Bipod
Sight Mark Scope 8.5-25 x 250 cross hair illuminated
this is a heavy bore rifle bolt action with a stainless steel bolt 5 round belly fed magazine
sling mounts and drag bag also included alomg with a few rounds
the weapon itself is olive draft and black in color
i am asking 2500.00 due to i have $5000 tied into this rifle
points of contact are 6156846514 which is my cell and [email protected] is my email

the rifle in the picture is it with the exception that i was not happy with the color so i refinished it

Could you itemize the rifle? Brand of barrel, trigger/shop work, etc.? Or break down the $5000/$2500 so we know what you got. Feel free to start a separate thread if your intentions are to sell it. Thanks, CD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.