Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Savage 219

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by draimondi, Nov 26, 2014.

1. draimondi

draimondi Oregon Active Member

Salem - Savage 219 takedown single shot 30-30. Great working condition single shot rifle. This is one of the more desirable early models that is striker fired and is recocked by the opening action of the top lever (means any 219/220 barrel is interchangeable to this receiver) great little rifle and a piece of history. Asking $300. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Oregon Active Member

That's pretty cool.

Not familiar with those.

3. draimondi

You don't see a lot of them out there anymore. Single shot breakdown with interchangeable barrels in several centerfire and shotgun calibers. Great little rifles.

4. jeffcycles

jeffcycles Portland New Member

I've always wanted one of these, part of my effort to recreate my grandfathers collection, none of which made into my collection. Someone will get a cool 30-30 here!

draimondi likes this.
  5. draimondi

It is a neat little gun, lightweight, simple clean lines. I purchased this one with several other firearms and have had fun shooting it and appreciate it for what it is but I need to make room for new toys... Or I need to make time to get in the shop and put together a bigger rifle cabinet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.