JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Savage 1907 in .32 acp with 1 10round mag,112 rounds of .32 acp,uncle mikes sidekick holster,and a soft pistol case.I would like to trade for a larger caliber handgun.I will also consider rifle or shotgun trades.

Come on people 141 views and not even 1 trade offer.

I'll at least grace you with a response. ;' >
I recall an article in one of the American Rifleman 1911's anniversary articles showing the big brother of this gun in .45ACP that was a serious contender for what the 1911 became. Said it was a very good design and the choice was close. There was some issue that was not in it's favor. Can't recall what. Now if you had one of the .45's we'd be talking! Anyone seen any extra mags for this .32 around???
HB

I recall an article in one of the American Rifleman 1911's anniversary articles showing the big brother of this gun in .45ACP that was a serious contender for what the 1911 became. Said it was a very good design and the choice was close. There was some issue that was not in it's favor. Can't recall what. Now if you had one of the .45's we'd be talking! Anyone seen any extra mags for this .32 around???
HB

If I remember right they only made around 100-500 of the .45ACP version,If I had that one in 45 I would have it placed in a custom made display case.

HB
They are very well made, have chrome barrels, pretty good ergonomics and have an easier and simpler field strip system, that can easily be done in the dark.

Here is a link to the .45 and reasons for the Colt's adoption by the military.
Savage .45 ACP: The 1911?(that wasn?t) | T.A.G.

I have one of these pistols and they are a fun little gun to shoot and ingeniously designed.

I've seen magazines for them on Ebay. I believe there's a couple on there now. Not cheap. Also, you never really know if they are original mags.

I sometimes see grips on there too. Be advised, grips for the Savage 1917 will not interchange.

I bought an after market Triple K mag for a Colt Pocket Hammerless once and all I can say is, if you're handy with a file and needle nosed pliers, they can be made to work.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.