JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Next on the block is a Savage 1907 in extremely good condition except for a scar on one grip panel. (If you want to get replacement aftermarket grips you can get them from midway for $20, and they have them in stock.)

Made in New York, the serial number indicates that this pistol was manufactured in late 1914, yet despite it being very nearly 100 years old it is in better condition than most pistols a quarter its age.

The same pistol in slightly worse condition has sold for as much as $600 with only one magazine and no ammo, so I thought $450 was reasonable.

Ingeniously designed, wonderful fit and finish, lots of history and personality. I'd keep it forever, but I'm not a "collector" type, and at the same time not the type to shoot a gun regularly when it is this nice.

Comes with the Savage 1907, one original 10 round mag, one 7 round mag, and 50 rounds of FMJ.

For trades I'm interested in pistols (revolver or semi-auto), blacksmithing gear, tools, a 30'+ ladder, lumber (of the fencing and/or siding variety preferably). I'll consider any reasonable offer, I do love me some trading!

ad.jpg

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

ad.jpg

photo.jpg

photo (1).jpg

Howdy, do you have a cash price for this pistol? I tried to send you a PM but but my computer is acting weird, I can reply to PM's but i cannot send them, very nice little gun!

I hate selling because the money almost invariably goes to bills. If someone wants to make a cash offer I can't stop them, but I won't be likely to sell it outright unless the offer is pretty darn generous.

Sure you don't have something you'd want to trade? :D

I hate selling because the money almost invariably goes to bills. If someone wants to make a cash offer I can't stop them, but I won't be likely to sell it outright unless the offer is pretty darn generous.

Sure you don't have something you'd want to trade? :D

I understand, but i just had to ask. I'll have a look in the safe and see if i have anything i have forgotten about to trade

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.