JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold.

This is what it is:
Savage Stainless 93R17
20 3/4" barrel, threaded 1/2-28 w/ thread protector.
Previous owner put on the bolt knob. He did a good job.
EGW scope base
Boyds stock. Previous owner bedded and painted it. I actually like the texture in the paint a lot.

The last pic is for you to imagine yourself in a happy place. It doesn't come with the scope and rings and of course the suppressor in the picture.

Imagine this!

DSCF0590_zpsshjkqpvi.jpg DSCF0587_zpsylf6qytl.jpg DSCF0586_zpsixga9ilm.jpg DSCF0591_zpsdxnn6qvs.jpg IMG_1043_zpsqlwslnwx.jpg

Last Edited:
I honestly don't think I'm too far off on the value considering the bipod, rail, bolt knob and threading. This one shoots well. What is it? No one want a threaded, stainless, bull-barrelled .17?

New pics in OP.

Last Edited:
I honestly don't think I'm too far off on the value considering the bipod, rail, bolt knob and threading. This one shoots well. What is it? No one want a threaded, stainless, bull-barrelled .17?

New pics in OP.

Only because you asked. And no offense intended. The stock is nice but "painted" turns many away. Threaded barrel is a bonus. The base SS rifle is less all day long. I'd give a price but I'm sure my post would end up deleted. This is not an offer just in case the Mods are reading.The painted stock and scope mount doesn't bring the value to $500. Again, only because you asked in your thread for thoughts/opinions of your gun. She's beautiful. If you were asking $300 as it sits without glass, you'd be reaching into my back pocket for sure.

@ the Mods, he asked. I gave an opinion. I didn't thread cr@p. Nor did I make an offer. I simply gave my opinion. I don't think I broke any rules by doing so.

You're fine. I based the price on this. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/71748 Anyone considering my rifle already know what these cost.

I ordered one of these and it was so rough and nearly unusable. I got my money back. Mine is a much better rifle and it's stainless, has the EGW mount. I did consider painting the stock but I know that if it's important to the buyer, they understand how technical painting is. It's not. Besides, if I did, what color would I paint it? There are those that don't like black.

I'm not actually too worried about it. For $100 bucks I can replace the stock and I can cut the barrel back and rethread it at work so I don't really care. The rifle shoots amazing so I am just giving someone a chance to buy a rifle they know works before I hack it up. I'm sure an off the shelf Savage does not run as well.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top