JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a savage 17 hmr blued with the synthetic stock. It also has the wood grain thumbhole stock, a bipod, sweet 17 4-12x40 scope and around 200 rds. I'm asking $400 obo

I've got a savage 17 hmr blued with the synthetic stock. It also has the wood grain thumbhole stock, a bipod, sweet 17 4-12x40 scope and around 200 rds. I'm asking $400 obo

Do you have any pics of it? Its more than I was looking to spend but let me kick it around after I see the Pictures. How many rounds do you have through her? Thanks for you time Patrick

I have a Savage 93R17 BTVS (stainless, thumbhole)--you can see a pic on their website. Two factory 5-round mags, 2 10-round after markets. Also have a scope and ammo and could do a package, or just sell the rifle and mags. It would be more than what you are looking to spend at this point, but if you expand your budget let me know.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top