JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a blued barrel with black synthetic stock 93R17 Savage .17 HMR rifle that I'm looking to trade/sell. Unknown round count, can't be all that much, I've only put maybe 100 through it. I'm the second owner and the gun was clean when I got it. Has the accutrigger on it, and also has a 3x9 Simmons scope included. Will come with ammo pictured (Note that ammo containers are not full, have shot some out of both. Exact count on ammo is 32 of the 20 gr. and 32 of the 17 gr.). Will come with black soft case.

Open to firearm trades, mainly looking for any ruger .22 pistols/rifles, ideal trade would be straight across for a 10/22. Depending on trade I may keep scope/rings unless trade from your end would include similar quality scope (Not all that high of value)

Cash Price $250 for those interested.

Will want bill of sale for my records, can do one for you as well. Text at 503-440-6271 or you can PM on here, whatever is easier for you, I would respond quicker to text.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Interested in a Henry mare's leg lever-action 22 S/L/LR "pistol". Have 100 rounds of CCI shorts and 50 rounds of Federal LR with it.

2014-09-26 09.18.37.png

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top