JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have for sale a Savage Arms model 116 Alaskan brush hunter chambered in .338 winchester magnum.
I have owned this rifle for about 8 years (bought new) and used it hunting for deer, elk, and black bear.
This rifle has a 20in heavy stainless barrel and also has the nice accutrigger.
I do not know the exact round count, but I estimate it to be under 500 rnds.
Good condition, selling because I am left handed and finally purchased a left handed bolt gun.
$450 OBO. Not interested in trades.

DSC_6687.JPG DSC_6688.JPG DSC_6698.JPG DSC_6716.JPG DSC_6692.JPG DSC_6717.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just got to say, if you put 500 rounds through a .338 you are not recoil shy! I've put about 20 rounds through my model 70 in 20 years including 1 each in 2 elk and 1 in a bear. Nice looking rifle, like the iron sights.

Just got to say, if you put 500 rounds through a .338 you are not recoil shy! I've put about 20 rounds through my model 70 in 20 years including 1 each in 2 elk and 1 in a bear. Nice looking rifle, like the iron sights.

My intent on my comment is not to disparage your rifle, or .338 It's a caliber that's fun to have and if you want to anchor an elk, it's the bomb. I really like the length of your Savage and the iron sights, it's a great deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.