JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Savage 111FCXP3 chambered in .30-06 that I would like to sell or trade in Oregon F2F only. I bought the rifle package roughly a year ago new from Bi-mart for around $400. The rifle has fired less than 100 rounds during its lifetime. For those of you not familiar with this rifle package, below is some information. The rifle as mentioned is chambered in .30-06, has a four-round detachable box magazine, blued action/barrel, black synthetic stock. Comes with Bushnell Banner 3-9x by 40mm scope mounted. I would like to sell the rifle with scope mounted for $300 or would consider trade for a semiautomatic pistol that interests me. Let me know what you would like to trade and I will consider it. The rifle will come with about 60 +/- rounds of ammo. I have some Remington Core-Lokt 165-grain and some Hornady Superformance SST 165-grain ammo. The picture attached is a generic picture from the Savage Arms web site.

rifle.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.