JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This Savage is in new condition and has cherry stock and forearm with a free floating barrel plus it has a detachable mag. Blueing is in 100% and has target crown. Again it is a 300 Win mag and it mounted with Leupold rings and bases. The best part is the trigger is set at about 3 pounds and the buyer can adjust as needed since it is the accutrigger. I am wanting to sell this quickly since my Benalli is almost in. Also I have somewhere between 15 boxes of .300 win ammo and it is Remington and Federal which I will sell for $15.00 dollars a box to the buyer. That is a savinging of about 10 dollars a box. I will post picks as soon as possible but wanted to get this out there. The price of the gun will be $500 plus ammo extra. I really don't wont to split the ammo but if the gun sells without ammo I will still sell ammo at same price. Again pics will be here in the morning. Please PM with any questions. Thanks. Any OR buyers I will split the x-fer fee if through cocktailer or if you know somebody cheaper.

Thanks,

Scott :cigar:

Want it gone so lowering price to $450 without ammo. Trying to post pics soon but it is in NIB condition. Thanks.

Scott

Last Edited: