Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Savage 111 300 Win mag/accutrigger

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Scott, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

This Savage is in new condition and has cherry stock and forearm with a free floating barrel plus it has a detachable mag. Blueing is in 100% and has target crown. Again it is a 300 Win mag and it mounted with Leupold rings and bases. The best part is the trigger is set at about 3 pounds and the buyer can adjust as needed since it is the accutrigger. I am wanting to sell this quickly since my Benalli is almost in. Also I have somewhere between 15 boxes of .300 win ammo and it is Remington and Federal which I will sell for $15.00 dollars a box to the buyer. That is a savinging of about 10 dollars a box. I will post picks as soon as possible but wanted to get this out there. The price of the gun will be $500 plus ammo extra. I really don't wont to split the ammo but if the gun sells without ammo I will still sell ammo at same price. Again pics will be here in the morning. Please PM with any questions. Thanks. Any OR buyers I will split the x-fer fee if through cocktailer or if you know somebody cheaper.

Thanks,

Scott :cigar:

2. Scott

Scott Battle Ground Well-Known Member

Want it gone so lowering price to $450 without ammo. Trying to post pics soon but it is in NIB condition. Thanks.

Scott

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.