JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not seeing much interest so I dropped to $400. Thought it was priced right but if not make me an offer.
This is the Savage FCNS in .30-06, I've added the screen shot of the bluebook value, this is every bit 98% but I have priced just below the 95% value.

I've owned this for a few years and it has mostly sat in the safe. I've put 40 rounds through it myself, I don't believe the previous owner to me ever shot it. It still has the original accu trigger and accu stock stickers on it.

This rifle is chambered in 30-06, has detachable magazine and shoots really well. As I said it's mostly sat in the safe so it's time to move it on to make room for something else.

Not looking to trade for anything really. Looking to get $400 but open to discussion, I don't see too many of these for sale.

*EDIT: Willing to consider trading this plus cash for an HK .45 tactical with threaded barrel and at least 2 mags. Looking for an HK that either has an ambi safety installed or can easily be added.

Another I willing to consider would be a Sig P938 BRG (black with rubberized grip and ambi safety). Again I would trade the rifle and some cash.

I am located in the Klamath Falls area but willing to travel a little for a serious buyer, perhaps to Bend, Medford, maybe Eugene. If I am traveling a bit to you don't beat me up too much on price. :)

DSCN2145.JPG

DSCN2154.JPG

DSCN2158.JPG

DSCN2133.JPG

DSCN2139.JPG

Savage-FCNS.PNG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.