JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
For Sale/Trade:
Savage 110 Hog Hunter chambered in .308 winchester. Model #57019.
Price: $550.00.

110_HogHunter_Angle.png
Rifle is brand new with less than 30 rounds down the barrel. Very nice adjustable trigger, and the rifle's accuracy is true. She is yours to set up how you please! I am selling this rifle due to simple personal preferences, I like a different one better. I hope this one goes to a good home where it will be shot plenty and enjoyed. If you have any questions please reach out. Price includes background check and transfer fee.

Please PM all questions and offers.

Features:
•Iron sights (adjustable for windage/elevation)
•Detachable box magazine
•Threaded muzzle
•Bull barrel
•Savage Accutrigger
•Adjustable LOP (multiple inserts)
•Sling studs
•Squishy rubber buttpad
•Really good texture for a factory stock

Trades:
I will consider trading for the following: Ruger American centerfire (various calibers), Ruger American rimfire (various calibers), Henry single shot shotgun, Ruger SP101 4" barrel (various calibers), Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0, and Smith and Wesson Shield EZ 9mm (preferably performance center model). All trade offers welcome!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For Sale:
Savage 110 Hog Hunter chambered in .308 winchester. Model #57019.
Price: $550.00.

View attachment 1202702
Rifle is brand new with less than 30 rounds down the barrel. Very nice adjustable trigger, and the rifle's accuracy is true. She is yours to set up how you please! I am selling this rifle due to simple personal preferences, I like a different one better. I hope this one goes to a good home where it will be shot plenty and enjoyed. If you have any questions please reach out. Price includes background check and transfer fee.

Please PM all questions and offers.

Features:
•Iron sights (adjustable for windage/elevation)
•Detachable box magazine
•Threaded muzzle
•Bull barrel
•Savage Accutrigger
•Adjustable LOP (multiple inserts)
•Sling studs
•Squishy rubber buttpad
•Really good texture for a factory stock

Trades:
I will consider trading for the following: Ruger American centerfire (various calibers), Ruger American rimfire (various calibers), Henry single shot shotgun, Ruger SP101 4" barrel (various calibers), Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 with extras, etc. All trade offers welcome!
Is this still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top