JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have a savage 110 E in 30.06 for sale. functionally its in excellent condition but has character from age. has a rubber butt pad, cheap bushnell glass x3-x9 adjustable. very accurate and a crisp trigger. it has a tight tolerance so i dont recommend steel cased ammo. the previous owner told me the scope mount will dent ejecting cases but i never had that issue. the bottom side of the forward end of the stock has a bit of scratching, a drilled hole for a bi-pod but no lug installed and a small ding on the left side in the same area. otherwise the stock is a beautiful red stain finish. the bluing looks good but is faded, the bolt could use some polishing and some areas show evidence of rust in the past. it rifle sits in a comfortable shooting position and is easy to hold steady while standing (as steady as you can while standing anyway). my only problem is the rifle is a bit strong for me. being as i weigh 140, the rifle has a bit more bubblegum than i do.

i think i would prefer cash but it would be cool to get a 10/22 for it or a break action 12ga. im in the market for an AK-47 variant so i may humor offers for parts, i also have a pistol ive been offering for trade for one. im open to any offer though, if your interested let me know and i will send pics via smart phone.

ive had a huge number of offers over the day but i dont have time to get back to everyone. i'll be headed to work soon. i have made plans tomorrow morning to meet for a possible trade. i plan to go down the list of who came next if that trade does not go through.

just want to take the time to let everyone here and the several who sent me PMs, the rifle has been traded to the first person who messages me. Thanks everyone who showed interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.