JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3750
Manufacturer
Savage
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Billings
State
Montana
Zip Code
*SELLING FOR MY BROTHER WHO IS LOCATED IN MONTANA. SHIP TO FFL IN YOUR AREA AT BUYERS EXPENSE.

Savage 110 .338 lapua mounted with a night force nxs 5.5-22x56. 26" barrel 300 or so rounds down the barrel. Does not come with bi-pod or sling

Comes with
2-rcbs die sets. One full length one neck
Multiple boxes of different grain bullets
Few boxes of cases
Some hand loads ready too shoot

Really fun gun to shoot.

44397.jpeg 44396.jpeg 44395.jpeg 44388.jpeg 44391.jpeg 44390.jpeg 44392.jpeg 44393.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It's my brothers gun I'm selling it for him, he's wanting a lighter gun to pack around for hunting. I'll have to ask him tomorrow to get me a detailed count on bullets/brass. The scope is FFP MRAD

It's my brothers gun I'm selling it for him, he's wanting a lighter gun to pack around for hunting. I'll have to ask him tomorrow to get me a detailed count on bullets/brass. The scope is FFP MRAD
I'm sitting here with a good friend who asked me to help him find a rifle that will dump a elk in its tracks. He's a serious buyer. I do a lot of long range shooting in large calibers

How many unloaded rounds come with this? Is the night force first focal or second? Why would you sell this?

This is what he has that comes with the rifle.

8 brand new boxes of Hornady 225 Gr. SST 100 per.
18 ea. 285 Gr. BTHP
49ea. 285 Gr. ELD-Match
50ea. Fired cases
61ea. Brand new Hornady cases
11 loaded shells with 285 ELDM
11 loaded shells with 225Gr. Nosler Accubond
5 new boxes 225 Gr. Nosler Accubond 50 per.
29 misc. loads. (Shoot to reuse brass)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.